- Public Parking is available at Aloha Stadium for $8 per vehicle and $31 per limousine or bus on a first come, first serve basis.
Lower and Upper Halawa Parking Gates 3 & 4 open at 12:30 PM (five hours prior to game time).
Parking Gate 1 opens at 1:30 PM (four hours prior to game time).
Parking Gate 2 opens at 2:00 PM (three and a half hours prior to game time)
Stadium Box Office opens at 1:30 PM Stadium Turnstile Gates open at 4:00 PM
Alternate Parking Sites
- Radford High School – opens at 2pm. $5.00 per car.
- Stadium Market Place – opens at 2pm. $8.00 per car.
- Leeward Community College – opens at 3pm. Free parking and $2.00 per person round trip shuttle service.
- ADA parking will be $8 per vehicle and will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA-issued identification cards.
- Guests who are unable to produce the placards and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas
- Guests must have placard clearly visible at all times – displayed on the rear-view mirror or on the front of the dashboard