Parking Map and Ride-share Information
- Public Parking is available at Aloha Stadium for $8 per vehicle and $31 per limousine or bus on a first come, first serve basis.
- Lower and Upper Halawa Parking Gates 3 & 4 (Five hours prior to game time)
- Parking Gate 1 (Four hours prior to game time)
- Parking Gate 2 (Three and a half hours prior to game time)
- Stadium Box Office (Four hours prior to game time)
- ADA parking will be $8 per vehicle and will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA-issued identification cards.
- Guests who are unable to produce the placards and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas
- Guests must have placard clearly visible at all times – displayed on the rear-view mirror or on the front of the dashboard
*Parking prices and hours are subject to change