- Public Parking is available at Aloha Stadium for $8 per vehicle and $31 per limousine or bus on a first come, first serve basis.
- Lower and Upper Halawa Parking Gates open at 12:30pm.
- All other lot’s gates will open – 1:30pm.
- Satellite parking lot availability will be posted in December.
- Parking passes are only available in advance by purchasing a Group Ticket Package of 10 or more tickets
- ADA parking will be $8 per vehicle and will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA-issued identification cards.
- Guests who are unable to produce the placards and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas
- Guests must have placard clearly visible at all times – displayed on the rear-view mirror or on the front of the dashboard