- Illegal contraband, weapons, fireworks, coolers, airhorns, cans & bottles, noisemakers, umbrellas, balloons, poles & sticks, beach balls, large tripods, large inflatable’s, laser pointers, skate boards, roller blades, confetti, bicycles, large banners & signs and outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the Turnstile Gates.
- Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
- Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
- All guests are subject to check by stadium security.
- Backpacks, fanny packs, purses and handbags will be permitted, subject to a security check.
- Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
- Only service pets with leash allowed under ADA Regulations.
- Parking stalls are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reserving stalls is PROHIBITED.
- Vehicles, tables, chairs, barbeque pits and tents must be confined to one stall. Empty stalls may not be used for tailgating.
- Pegging of tents is prohibited and punishable by fines up to $500.00.
- Dumping hot coals in the parking lot or in trash receptacles is prohibited.
- Ball playing and Frisbee tossing, etc., is prohibited.
- Bicycle/scooter riding, skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited.
- Animals not allowed on property.
- Live bands and broadcasting of loud music is prohibited.
- No soliciting, hawking, selling or giving away of any article is allowed without the prior approval of the Stadium Manager.
- No one is allowed on the playing field without proper credentials.
- Should guests experience any discomfort because of the actions of others, please report any incident to the nearest usher. Please call the Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 or text “ALOHA” to 78247 if you need assistance or to report any violations. The usher will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem. All ushers and usher supervisors are provided by at Aloha Stadium.