General Public On-Sale: Monday, October 1
Corporate Renewals in progress, please call (808) 523-3688 if you have questions or concerns.
- Illegal contraband, weapons, fireworks, coolers, airhorns, cans & bottles, noisemakers, umbrellas, balloons, poles & sticks, beach balls, large tripods, large inflatable’s, laser pointers, skate boards, roller blades, confetti, bicycles, large banners & signs and outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the Turnstile Gates.
- Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
- Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
- All guests are subject to check by stadium security.
- Each person shall be allowed one bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” in size.
- Only service pets with leash allowed under ADA Regulations.
For more information on Aloha Stadium policies, please visit their site.
- No one is allowed on the playing field without proper credentials.
- Should guests experience any discomfort because of the actions of others, please report any incident to the nearest usher. Please call the Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 or text “ALOHA” to 78247 if you need assistance or to report any violations. The usher will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem. All ushers and usher supervisors are provided by at Aloha Stadium.