Skip to content
More information on Ticket Prices and On-Sale Dates for the
2018 Hawai’i Bowl will be available later this Summer!
- Illegal contraband, weapons, fireworks, coolers, airhorns, cans & bottles, noisemakers, umbrellas, balloons, poles & sticks, beach balls, large tripods, large inflatable’s, laser pointers, skate boards, roller blades, confetti, bicycles, large banners & signs and outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the Turnstile Gates.
- Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
- Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
- All guests are subject to check by stadium security.
- Backpacks, fanny packs, purses and handbags will be permitted, subject to a security check.
- Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
- Only service pets with leash allowed under ADA Regulations.
- No one is allowed on the playing field without proper credentials.
- Should guests experience any discomfort because of the actions of others, please report any incident to the nearest usher. Please call the Security Hotline at (808) 483-2807 or text “ALOHA” to 78247 if you need assistance or to report any violations. The usher will then seek assistance to alleviate the problem. All ushers and usher supervisors are provided by at Aloha Stadium.