Press Credentials Requests
All media attending the Hawai’i Bowl must apply for media and photo credentials through the Hawai’i Bowl Media Coordinator, Derek Inouchi at 808-956-4478. Conference and individual school media badges will not be accepted as valid credentials.
Media Credential Application to be available at a later date.
Professional scouts must purchase a ticket for entry into the Hawai’i Bowl. Visit the etickethawaii.com or call the Box Office at 808-483-7123 or toll free (within Hawai’i) at 800-291-3999.
The Sheraton Waikiki is the official media hotel of the Hawai’i Bowl. Please contact Rob Riter at 808-931-8443 or email@example.com to receive the media rate for room reservations. Rooms are based on availability at time of reservations.
Members of the media who have received Bowl credentials are encouraged to cover the following events:
- Hawai’i Bowl Press Conference
- Hawai’i Bowl Kick-Off Banquet – Sheraton Waikiki – December 22nd
- Charity Hospital Visits – Kapiolani Hospital & Shriner’s Children’s Hospital
- Hawai’i Bowl Game – December 24th – 3:30 PM HST
- Hawai’i Bowl Post-Game Press Conference – December 24th
For times and locations visit the Events Schedule page.